* 2 garlic cloves
* 8 ounces butter, at room temperature
* 16 ounces cream cheese, at room temperature
* 3 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese (the real stuff, and freshly-grated)
* 1 tablespoon fresh dill, minced or 1 teaspoon dried dill weed, crumbled
* 1/2 teaspoon dried marjoram
* 1/2 teaspoon basil
* 1/2 teaspoon chives
* 1/2 teaspoon black pepper (herbs crumbled)
* 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme, crumbled
* 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
Have cheeses and butter at room temperature.
Mix cheeses, butter and garlic.
Add remaining ingredients, mix well.
Pack into a container just large enough to hold the boursin and store in refrigerator.
To serve, bring to room temperature.
Serve with crackers, crudites etc. Great on sandwiches